OFFICIAL CALL TO ENTRY COMING SOON! The programs are open to any emerging Oklahoma artists and curators who identify as a racial/ethnic minority. We define emerging artists as anyone who has just started their career in art, no matter their age.
Inclusion in Art’s mentorship program is a year-long project where artists of color are provided with the tools and resources to successfully engage Oklahoma’s visual arts community. Including but not limited to:
- The opportunity to develop a strong body of work through feedback and studio visits
- Identifying resources available to visual artists locally and nationally
- Connecting with seasoned artists that inspire them
- Guidance in writing grants and artist statements
- The opportunity to have their work showcased at prominent gallery Little D Gallery in Paseo
Inclusion In Art is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting racial and cultural diversity in Oklahoma’s visual art community. IIA continues to support artists of color by connecting communities through presentations that challenge traditional perspectives and embrace progressive thought.